Hide my visit
To leave this website, please click on the “Exit Site” button on the right of this page.
This will take you to the BBC News website, however it will not clear your browsing history.
To clear your browsing history, please follow one of the tutorials below.
If you don’t know which browser you’re using, please click the button below.
To clear your history in Internet Explorer, follow the steps below
- Open the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser.
- Click Tools in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Internet Options from the drop-down menu.
- On the General tab, in the Browsing history section, click the Delete button.
- Check the boxes of the data you’d like to clear.
- Click Delete.
To clear your history in Google Chrome, please follow the steps below
Start Google Chrome. To access the browsing information you need to click on the icon that looks like three vertical bars in the top right hand corner. In the menu that appears navigate to the “History” option. This will open the “History” tab, from here you need to click on the “Clear all browsing data…” option
To clear your history in Mozilla Firefox, please follow the steps below
- Click the menu button , choose History, and then Clear Recent History
- Select how much history you want to clear. Click the drop-down menu next to Time range to clear to choose how much of your history Firefox will clear.
- Finally, click the Clear Now button.
How we can help
If you are supporting someone affected by domestic abuse you can refer them directly into Calderdale Staying Safe.